Lil’ Angels Attic – Shopping with heart!

Hi, friends! It’s back-to-school time again, which means its time to start thinking about clothing your kiddos for the upcoming fall season. When I start thinking about this time of year I get a little anxious until I remember that the next Lil’ Angels Attic (LAA) sale is right around the corner and I can find adorable and affordable clothing for my kids. So, keep calm and mark your calendars for September 8-9 for LAA’s fall sale.

Most of our shoppers have been with us for many years now, and know all the details of who we are and what we do (for those that do not yet know this, check out the details below). But, how many of you know WHY we at LAA do what we do? Simply put, LAA organizes our bi-annual sale to give back to the community. This past spring, LAA was able to donate over $35,000 in cash and merchandise to Bowling Green charities whose mission benefit women and children. It’s amazing to be part of such a wonderful organization and whether you shop, consign, volunteer or do all of the above with us, you can feel good about your part in giving back to your community. Below is all of the info you need to be involved in our sale. Hope to see you there!

Who: LAA is a committee of members of Broadway United Methodist Church and 100% of the profits from the sale go back into the community. For 13 years, LAA has donated over $750,000 in cash and merchandise to local charities and church ministries.

What: At LAA, you can get just about anything you could need for your kids from birth to teen, and even items to get you ready for your new little bundle of joy. We offer parenting books, maternity clothes, nursing items, blankets and layette items. We have great clothes in a range of brands and styles from sizes 0-20 for boys and girls, including shoes. We always have a great selection of nursery furniture and furniture for your older child’s room. We have toys galore for all ages and interests, and you will find great bargains on puzzles, books, movies, games and more!

When: Our doors will open for our pre-sale for our volunteers and consignors on Thursday, September 7 at 6:00pm (

*major volunteer perk*). We open our doors to the public on Friday, September 8 from 9:00am – 7:00pm and again Saturday, September 9 from 8:00am – noon (don’t forget that some items are half price on Saturday).

Where: Our sales are always held at Broadway United Methodist Church at 1323 Melrose Street in Bowling Green. Look for the pink signs and they will lead you to us!

Volunteer info: LAA is 100% volunteer staffed and we are still in need of volunteers for this sale! Volunteer shifts are only three hours each, childcare is provided for most shifts, and you get the bonus of shopping our preview sale on Thursday night. To volunteer, please visit our website www.lilangelsattic.org and click on the “Volunteering” tab for more information.

Consignor info: As a consignor with LAA you receive 70% of the sale price back and the remaining 30% (LAA’s portion) is donated to local charities and organizations. You can spring clean your outgrown or unused items and help someone in need at the same time! Consigning with LAA is easy using our online system that takes the guesswork out of pricing and makes it simple to complete the tagging of your items. Also, we now have no minimum number of items required to consign with us. So, whether you have a few key pieces that you no longer need or can meet our maximum of 150 items, our goal is for our consignors to quickly sell their merchandise.

For more information about LAA and to make sure that you are receiving the most up-to-date information and reminders about our sales, please check us out on Facebook (Lil’ Angels Attic) or go to our website www.lilangelsattic.org.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply